Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can You Believe It's November?

Today is a beautiful day here in sunny California.  The sun is shining and there is a little chill in the air.  Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and then my favorite holiday of the year. CHRISTMAS, the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  We must always remember that "Jesus is the Reason" for the season.  I love everything about Christmas.  The lights, Christmas trees and most of all FAMILY.  Most of our family is in Florida.  We love and miss them so much.  I wish that we could spend every holiday together, however we are with each other in the spirit.

I finished a fall outfit for my daughter.  She loved it and so did everyone else.  She now wants me to create a lollipop t-shirt that says "Sweet Attitude".  Daddy says he doesn't know about this one.  We shall see.  Will be making that in the coming weeks, will show you when I'm done.  Here is the candy corn outfit.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment