Sunday, December 20, 2009

Only 5 Days Til CHRISTmas!

Hello,
We had a great day today.  Dear daughter and I went out while the guys stayed at home and did guy things.  We went to Target and it was a mad house!  This will be our first CHRISTmas in our new home and new city.  We are very excited!  Our oldest son and his girlfriend will be here tomorrow.  His siblings are ready to see him.

We just baked some chocolate chip cookies! UMMMMM!  Aziyah did all the measuring and Aaron did the mixing, if I must say so myself they did an awesome job!  The cookies are delicious!  I had to limit them to 2 a piece, because they would be up all night!

I hope you all are ready for CHRISTmas! 

I am almost done with the tweety bird backpack; it is so cute!  The only thing I have to do is put the bias tape on it and then it's done.  It is going in my etsy. 

Once the new year comes, I plan to challenge myself to make something everyday.  I have to sew up ALL that fabric!  I love making the little a-line dresses they're so easy and quick.  I will have a few of them on there as well.  I will also be making some little stocking ornies for next CHRISTmas.  I plan to make one out of every single thing that I make.  This idea came from wondermommy.  She posted it on the sewingmamas board.  I will keep her up to date as well.  Well I hope you all have a very Merry CHRISTmas and a prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so not ready!! I haven't even got my tree up! We usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving, but we have just been so busy. I told hubby that it is going up tomorrow night no matter what! I still have a few presents make. Nothing like going to the last minute!!

    ReplyDelete