Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I pray that you all had a great CHSRITmas!  We had a great time here.  Our oldest son and his girlfriend came for CHRISTmas and we enjoyed them.  Krystin enjoyed herself so much she didn't want to leave.  She was a joy to have.  While she was here we had a small earthquake on Wednesday.  It woke her up.  She said she was glad to have experienced it.  The kids enjoyed seeing thier brother.

I don't make resolutions anymore, my hubby says they are goals.  My goal for this year is to make something everyday.  I have sooooo much fabric that I need to destash.  I am going to start on some Valentines items.  I have kept my small white CHRISTmas tree down. I am going to decorate it for every holiday.  This is going to be fun!  I have white lights on it and I plan to put red bows, hearts and red beads (as garland) for Valentines Day.  Will take a picture of it once it's decorated. 

Wishing you all a new year filled with lots of happiness, prosperity, good health and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment