Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello Blogland!

I have a pretty busy week ahead.  I have got to finish up some projects.  I have a few designs sketched out just need to finish coloring them and then bring them to life.  Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day....can you believe it?  It's the middle of March already! I am cooking cornbeef brisket, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and got to have some cornbread to go with it.  Aaron loves cornbread!!

Aziyah sold 3 more seashell angles today.  She is so excited!  She is saving up to buy an Ipod touch.  She has expensive taste for a 10 year old!  

The kids have 1 more week before they are out for spring break and they can't wait.  Kind of strange out here though, Jordan only gets 1 week for spring break (high school) and Aziyah and Aaron (elementary) gets 2 weeks.  Don't make any sense to me.

This is "National Craft Month" do a craft with your family.  I am on the hunt for a craft we can all do together as a family.  I will post it when we are done. 

Well I shall see you all in about a week.  Chow!


No comments:

Post a Comment