Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy February Everyone!

It has been a long time since I last blogged.  I have to do better........it's almost Valentines Day!  My how time flies.  It seems like just yesterday was Christmas.  I haven't done much for Valentines Day.  My daughter and I did make her a M&M's vest to wear on Valentines Day.  She did the outside and I did the lining and top stitching.  She really enjoys sewing.  YEA!  Her class is having a tea party. HOW FUN!!!  I remember for her 8th birthday we had tea party and all the girls had a great time.  In fact her birthday is Thursday.  She will be 11!!!!!  She is growing too fast!  She is going to be tall too.  I will share a pic of the vest we made.



Made a cake last week for a client too.  She really loved the cake.  Her only request was a strawberry cake with pink frosting and flowers.  I did this cake the day they released me from the hospital too.  All this in one night.  WHEW!  It was a lot of fun though.  Her daughter was screaming as she opened the box.  Another satisfied client. 

No comments:

Post a Comment