Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break!

Well it's spring break here in Cali, but it doesn't feel like it.  I am still running my heat!!!  Sunday was such a beautiful and sunny day.  The kids are out for  2 weeks at least the little ones are.  My high schooler goes back to school next week.  I let them have a break yesterday and today they are going to do some spring cleaning.  We have to get rid of the small and unwanted things that they no longer need or want.  My church is having a community outreach on Saturday and we are giving away clothes.  We are also giving away turkeys and hams so people can have something to cook for Easter dinner. I haven't decided what I'm going to cook yet.

I have been working really hard to sew down my stash, but it seems as though it's not going down.  I sewed a lot this year!!!!  Made a cute little Tinkerbell pants set too.  Praying that my etsy will pick up as well.

Got to bake a red velvet cake for Thursday.  Plan to make a bunny cake for Easter too.  Will have to post a pic of it when I'm done.  Well have a great and crafty week!


Size 2T


No comments:

Post a Comment